+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Phone No. and Other details of President of India do not come under RTI :Say CIC

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Phone No. and Other details of President of India do not come under RTI :Say CIC

Advert.
    Information related to President's residential telephone numbers, e-mail and mobile numbers cannot be disclosed under RTI Act, the Central Information Commission said.

Holding that these information fall under the category of personal information, the Chief Information Commissioner Wajahat Habibullah said that the President's Secretariat was not required to reveal these information under the RTI Act.

The CIC order came on a petition filed by Inder Chand Soni who approached the commission after he was denied the informations which included mobile telephone number of the President by the Secretariat.

The Commission, however, found that other informations sought by Soni did not fall under the category of personal information and directed the Secretariat to provide them to him.
    Source: The Hindu

biswanath chakraborty Guest

Re: Phone No. and Other details of President of India do not come under RTI :Say CIC

we want civilised behavior from indian prime minister otherwise as aintellegence
    designer mujha sonia ghandi ko kuch puchna poraga i am only in world
    chandra gupta

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Phone No. and Other details of President of India do not come under RTI :Say CIC

Umm.. What do you wanna ask ?

amit Acharjee Guest

Actually i would like to post a letter to president of india . thats why i need her office address &office phone number

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

There is a dedicated department of President of India, you can send her letter online or offline and they will 100% reply you.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

insane.nick
    insane.nick is offline eTI Member
    how we can send her letter online or offline.....???

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!