+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

India out of T-20 world cup- Who is responsible ?

Advert.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron

India out of T-20 world cup- Who is responsible ?

Advert.
    I have very simple question, may be I am late to ask but now since India is out of world cup even after defeating South Africa, who is responsible for the loss ?

a) Dhoni's Decisions ?
    b) Whole team
    c) Its actually the way Indians are ?... like WIN by luck.. else bad luck !

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    Well if one takes a pragmatic look at the chain of events that took place with regard to the ouster of India from the T20 WC, one would concur that it was indeed ONE loss that actually cost them the entire tournament and the fashion in which they lost to the aussies screwed their NRR.

Yes, India's past record in T20 WC has been abysmal to say the least but in this one, India was truly unfortunate inspite of decent performance in all their games, one loss cost them the entire tournament unlike others who still managed to recover from their respected one-off defeats and ensured a place in the Semis.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    So that one loss, who was responsible for it, he (DHONI) tried to experiment and India failed , but I don't think experiments should be considered wrong, he was trying to make things better for India..

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    So that one loss, who was responsible for it, he (DHONI) tried to experiment and India failed , but I don't think experiments should be considered wrong, he was trying to make things better for India..

ABsolutely. Well at this point of time, this should be the state of mind of the viewers and not perpetual frustration and Blame game syndrome.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    You perspective is mature and stable, I hope every one thinks similar way in India.

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    You can't always win my friend.Winning always will take out the fun of a victory.So take it this way and hope we win the next time

7. Advert.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    What next time, we have lost , next time is after 2 years for next T20 world cup.

+ Post a Comment HERE!