+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

can i marry my brother in law (sister husband) legally..

Advert.

ramyakumari
    ramyakumari is offline Just in!

Question can i marry my brother in law (sister husband) legally..

Advert.
    My name is Ramya. I am 25 years old. My sister is 5 years older than me. She had married before 10 years ago. She has no child. Doctor confirmed that she can't be carry a child. They suffered a lot without having a child. I am not interested in marriage although my family compelled for my marriage. But I refused it. Two years ago, one day my sister came to me and cried a lot for not having child. She asked me to give birth a child for her husband. First I refused her. After that she came daily and cried lot. My family also suggests me to do that for my sister since you are not going to marry, then why you can't carry a child for your beloved sister. Then I agreed to carry a child only through artificial insemination. We consulted a doctor. She checked my body and I am good condition for artificial insemination. But the cost of charge she told in lakhs. We are poor family we can't pay that amount. We have also consulted two three doctors but the result is same. My sister started weeping. This time she becomes very serious since she has a faith having a child by me and it suddenly broken. She was affected mentally and physically. I feel pity of my sister. I can't able see the condition of my sister. she didnt eat for a week. i went to see her. by seeing her condition i asked what you want. she asked to promise to gave birth a child by sex with her husband. then only, I accepted to my sister to carry a child for her husband by having sex with her husband. I thought for one day only we have to sex with him.she also told me just one day only you have to sacrifice. But the condition is different. i am not pregnant after having sex. we consulted a doctor. The doctor told that you can't be pregnant by one day. At least you have to sex for one month. then my sister told me you have entered half well, please fulfill it. then I have sex with my brother in law for one month. After that I have become pregnant. then i came to my home, but that time i starved for sex. After some months I gave birth to a female child. doctor adviced me to give milk for 5months.so, I have been in my sister's house for this 1 year to feed the child. oneday, my sister husband came one night and asked me for sex. I also allowed him because I also started loving him since we have lived as husband and wife also i am starving for sex for one year. Now only I understand about marriage. i told my brother in law, that i cant imagine other than you to sex with me. My sister husband told my condition to my sister and she told to my family members. All consulted and told me let you marry my sister husband. My sister also accepted since she had only done a sin to me. I also in a mind to accept this. I know I can't be a legal wife. But since we are sisters there will be no problem with us. What I have to do.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron
    Thats a serious issue.
    I have one big question, why going for all mess, why don't you think about adopting a child, that could be social cause too ie. giving shelter to someone as well a child for childless family.

pfool
    pfool is offline eTI Member
    What!!!!!!!
    anyway if your family is soo supportive and motivating for doing what you have done. You should not worry about legal accepts of marriage now. Just make sure your sister and your family is okay with this and get married. Hope you dont make things more complicate by not marring him.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I don't know but I feel that she must be ready for surprises in future because it is not the standard way , there are certain human behaviour which gets complicated in such situations or rather burst out in this situation. Just make sure that your sis is really happy to have you intimated with her husband in her knowledge.

Thats really a complicated issue of life.

minumini25
    minumini25 is offline Just in!
    Dissolution of marriage is must...90 days after the order you can legally marry him...

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Ramya,

This is a really rotten phase but I really appreciate you for doing a step ahead, having sex with your sister's husband and carry a child for her. I understand how difficult it would have been for you to take up such a decision but I relly admire you for this. Helping in any kind is or of any sort is a work of great appreciation.

Okay now coming to your problem, try to analyse the whole situation here, you are in with your sister's husband just for the sake of getting physical. Usually when such things happen, as in your case where the younger sister carries a child for her elder sister, there is a pact that this is being done just to help the needful. When you agreed to carry a child for your sister and have sex with her husband, you should have had made this clear that its just for her good, her wish that you are going an extra mile to carry a child for her. Remember, all you did was to help her and not for your own personal pleasures. Now, if you get amrried with her husband you would be sounding selfish here. Try to understand from perspective of a genuine human being. You did everything just to help her and not for your own pleasures and now if you are thinking of marrying her husband just to satisfy your sexual desires, I don't think so its anyways good.

Moreover, things might seem easy from now but later this activity will bring great problems in life of everybody involved in this. Take it for granted if you will marry her husband, obviously her hsuband will be giving you half attention and half to her, which will ceate problems for you and her as well.

so my suggestion to you would be NOT to go ahead with this and marry her husband because it will not only create problems for you but everybody involved here. The sex that happened was for a good cause and you did it for your sister. She is happy right now, you are happy to help her as well...involving too much into it or going further with this will take away happiness from you and from her also. At one point you have given her a reason to smile by carrying a child for her and at the same time you will destroy her home by taking away her husband from her, which obviously you will not like.

If you have this desire to have sex and satisfy yourself, say yes to marriage because by now you must have got to know that its a beautiful relationship. I am pretty sure, the person who will come in your life will not only satisfy you but will also love you and that physical intimacy will be more satisfying because an extra element of love will be involved in it. Accept this fact that you were into it just for a divine cause which is now over and now you should get back into your own life. Try to marry someone good, who will understand you and your life.

So think over it. Its good that you helped but say NO to it now and also ask her husband not to come to you with a desire of getting physical with you as he is married and if he is trying to involve with you, he is doing wrong to himself, his family and you.

I hope you understand my viewpoint. Hope to hear from you
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!