+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Physical disorder.. no courage to consult doctor

Advert.

Pallavi4321
    Pallavi4321 is offline Just in!

Physical disorder.. no courage to consult doctor

Advert.
    Im totally in depression cudnt share my problem wid ny1 which i hav been suffering from childhood my parents r least bothered even though they know my problem i hav physical disorder ... no enough courage 2 consult doctor

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Pallavi4321,

There is always a particular reason attach to a physical or mental disorder. I would appreciate if you can let us know more about it, the things you feel, the reason behind this physical disorder and why can't you gather the courage to speak up to the doctor.

You need to realize that its just a matter of couple of hours and that is all it takes to go to a doctor and consult him. If consulting him will relieve you from this, then go for it. Also most doctors dealing with mental or physical disorders try to keep the details of their patients secret. So, in that case you needn't need to fear of your details getting public and your image being harmed. Think over it in silence and alone. Analyse the whole thing and go for it.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Also, if you are worried how doctor will see things, then let me tell you they see similar things daily and they are so neutral about such kind of things. You just not worry at all, for them its so common and normal. May be you can discuss your issue here then we can help you better, moreover here on internet, you will always remain anonymous so no issue of privacy.

+ Post a Comment HERE!