+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New TV for Bedroom

Advert.

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron

New TV for Bedroom

Advert.
    Diwali is approaching,and hence there is going to be a reduction in the cost of all the gadgets.
    Going to buy some goodies including the iPad 2. Right now i am looking forward to buy a TV for my bedroom.The viewing distance is less than 6 ft. hence i have ruled out an LED.
    I am considering Sony KLV-32BX350. Please share your views and suggestions.
    Last edited by arvindrao15; 10-26-2012 at 09:59 AM.

arvindrao15
    BUMP
    So many views yet no replies? Please reply guys i need your opinions.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Because it is not a real question, you have created this topic to promote chroma store and to get backlinks.

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    Have you considered Toshiba 32HV10ZE LCD 32? It is just for Rs.17000 approx.And since you have such a less viewing distance you should probably just go for a smaller one. 32" sounds too big for such a short viewing distance

arvindrao15
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveen Arora View Post
    Because it is not a real question, you have created this topic to promote chroma store and to get backlinks.
    ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by manojbhagat View Post
    Have you considered Toshiba 32HV10ZE LCD 32? It is just for Rs.17000 approx.And since you have such a less viewing distance you should probably just go for a smaller one. 32" sounds too big for such a short viewing distance
    32 LED would be too big and not LCD as i think 6ft distance would be quite good enough.
    As far as the Toshiba goes, i want a brand with a wide network of service centers.

manojbhagat
    manojbhagat is offline eTI Iron
    ohhh...Do check out Sony's KLV CX also....you might get it really cheap during Diwali.

7. Advert.

arvindrao15
    Thanks a lot for the reply Manoj...i have decided to ditch the TV and get the PS3 500GB bundle

+ Post a Comment HERE!