hai,

Im 23year old. Im in love with one guy, we both are at same age. we are in love since few month ..my parents wont accpet us becoz he is hindu im telugu ...his parents accpet us but thy need to be like arrange marag..so thy need my parents to accept my love and thy fearg that my parents will do some pblm to thm ..i already love another guy my elder brother came to knm thy housearrest me and he told if u marry him our parents if its ok for u means u can marry him..on tht time he dnt have job,study his parents also wont accpet us soo v decided to break up...i just moved on...i met tamizh my colleg frnd and v fall in love i knm my parents never accpet but i cant hide my feeling...my brother got married he is not happy in his marag thy even thinking to get divorce...my parents and brother have no idea tht im in love with another guy ..my parents start searching me match ...im soo scared to tel my love to my family so we decided to do register marag but v have no idea how to convince my parents ....so aftr register marag im gog to call my brother tel tht im got married gog to stay with him only.....i dono whether this correct idea or not..pls i need a help i need better solution ...i cnt miss him im mad on him but im very scared about my family....pls i need better solution .......i need soooooonnnn.....