+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mr. South Asia Bodybuilding Title 2012 Results (held at Ludhiyana India)

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

Mr. South Asia Bodybuilding Title 2012 Results (held at Ludhiyana India)

Advert.
    Ninth South Asian Bodybuilding Championship held at Ludhiana in Punjab on Sunday declares the New South Asian Champion Mr. Sangram Chougule titile as "Mr.South Asia". The list of the countries that took part with their following representative for this Title are - Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal and others come up with eight-member teams whereas the host for the day India was represented by a 16-member team.The semi-finals were held on November 3, while the final was taking place today. The Ninth South Asian Bodybuilding championship was organised by Punjab Amateur Bodybuilding Association, whose chairman is Prem Chand Degra.
    On this happy Occassion Mr.South Asia,"Sangram Chougule" expressed his happiness as he won the championship. "I do not have words to express my happiness after the victory as I was preparing for it since one year. I had lost Mr. India title twice but last time I qualified for the federation cup and I have won the first title in Ludhiana. I am very happy and excited. Amit Swami, President, South Asia Bodybuilding Federation, said the preparations were well done, adding that he was impressed with the organising committee. India refused to allow Pakistan to participate in the championship, with the government refusing to give a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to Pakistan.

Overall ,the championship witnessed a tough competition between bodybuilders including Mujahid Hussain, Muhammad Imtiaz, Khaliq Ali, Idrees Sajjad, Ashraf Ali, Muhammad Azeem, Khalid Ali Malik Shafqaat and Fida Hussain who participated in categories ranging from 55 kilograms to 90 kilograms.

Click here for Sangram Chougule Photo and Picture Gallery

Sangram Chougule Videos
    Last edited by Anand mohan; 11-05-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Congratulation to Sangram CHaugule , I wish he will get more titles to India.

+ Post a Comment HERE!