+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince my parents and brother to postpone my marriage

Advert.

Radi
    Radi is offline Just in!

How to convince my parents and brother to postpone my marriage

Advert.
    How can i convince my brother and parents to postpone my marriage for some years .Because just now i had completed my degree and waiting for job .. I still have job in my hand but it takes sum months to receive it. I wish to marry after some years.. My brother is 6 years elder than me and he said that he will get married only after my marriage.. so my parents are in a hurry to see me alliance but am not in a mentality to marry now.. i need time but am afraid to say this to either parent or bother.. I am 21 now... Plz wat can i do now... how can i talk to my brother and parents in a polite way... plz advice me friends..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Have they found someone eligible and suitable for you and other than JOB issue , are you seeing someone already ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Radi,

Well, Welcome to the forum.
    Certainly, this is a bit serious issue. Well there is no definite way as such in which you can communicate it politely with your brother and family.
    What I feel the best here would be to communicate it with your mother and tell her everything about yourself and what all you want. Being a lady, I feel she can connect with you better than your brother or father. Being a mother, she knows how it feels and what it means to get mentally prepare for marriage.
    So, I would like you to sit patiently with your mom and talk to her on this. May be she can communicate to your father better than you can. Later you can provide your justifications to him also.

Also, if they have already searched a matched for you, take a chance to meet him and communicate with him as well. He, being chosen your better half should know and understand your problem. His intervention in the same is also important. So, talk to him and make him understand your point.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi Radi,
    Don't worry do one thing talk to your parent alone in peace time,and discuss what is going on your mind.If you let them know your problem i hope they will understand it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!