+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

About Hira Lal : Mr. Universe Bodybuilding title holder from India

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

About Hira Lal : Mr. Universe Bodybuilding title holder from India

Advert.
    Hira Lal a professional bodybuilder has won the Mr.Universe Title 2011 at the 65th World Body Building Championship which was held in Mumbai . It has been a long time since India was willing to recieve such an achievemnt in body building but the wait comes over after the twenty-three years and this was accomplished by Mr. Hira Lal. He is another desi who has make India proud, he lives in Kapurthala, from Punjab. In 1988, it was Premchand Degra has won the title since India didn't got any medal yet.

On this overwhelming ocassion Mr.Hira lal said,"“It is a dream-come-true ... I am extremely happy to have won the title for the country, he is also a head constable with Punjab Police. He also said that it was his childhood visits to the akhada with his father that inspired him to take up professional bodybuilding.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lal2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	1502

Media questioned to Hira Lal,"To which Bollywood actor he looks up to?" He answered with a smile and said that i don't have much interest in films and televisions i just focussed in my passion but to look up to i like Salman Khan as he start's a trend in India among the youth to look after body-building. And with this statement he also stated that," I am slightly disappointed with the Indian government and with the body-building association or federation i didn't recieve any reward unlike the other sportspersons which got a gold-medal which not purely a gold. But he appreciate the people and his fan response .

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Nice information shared, in 65 KG weight, he is very good and looking well build up.

+ Post a Comment HERE!