+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Freelance Writer

Advert.

raom
    raom is offline Just in!

Lightbulb Freelance Writer

Advert.
    I have joined http://etalkindia.com/ today

Writing has become my passion over the years. Challenging traditional thinking and practices, and being creative, was able to successfully translate strategic thoughts into writing whether be if for general purpose or business.

While I was still in business profession job, I worked as a ghostwriter, and developed article writing on various topics, rewriting, proofreading, editing and resume writing. In the business writing, I had opportunity to edit our Organizational newsmagazine. Developed and written procedural manuals, business reports, enquiry reports, brochures, various business, marketing and sales plans, business proposals, funding proposals, executive summaries, legalistic style writing such as contracts/ agreements/ MOUs

My writing process includes research, preparation, organizing, drafting, review and revision. My style of writing, mostly MLA, is simple, clear and reader friendly with focus on practical, nuts-and-bolts information.

EDITED by Admin : We do not allow users to include link in posts unless they have completed 50 posts here.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Raom, I don't know if that is your name or just internet nick name, you are welcome to eTI community. Clearly you are an experience writer.
    Welcome once again.

raom
    raom is offline Just in!
    Hi

Thank you for your comment. My name is Ram. May I know about you and your activities and your name

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I Ram, my activities are also related to computers, currently stuying in final years and love computers. .. about my name.. its so far a secret but I am in mood to reveal it soon

+ Post a Comment HERE!