The message written to representative of Rohan Motors is enclosed herewith for better service and develop good relationship between customer, dealer of Maruti and Maruti Udyog.

Dear Sir / Madam,
Pl. note that I had given ALTO car having Regn. No. DL-3C –AW -9764 on Sunday i.e. 28-10-2012 around 12: 00 Hrs. in body shop. The problem faced till now are summarized below.
  • First It was ensured me by your representative that vehicle will be delivered on 04-Nov-2012. On 04-Nov-2012, in the evening I was told that it could not be delivered as labour ( who are doing the Apron job) is not present. Thereafter, on the same day they told me that you can take delivery on Monday i.e. 05-Nov-2012. On 5th when I contacted for delivery again it was told me that due to shortage of labour it could not be ready and will be ready for delivery by 12:00 Hrs. on 06-Nov-2012. I had send a message to Mr. Bharat in the morning on 06- Nov -2012 around 9: 00 Hrs to keep the vehicle ready for delivery. Ultimately after 3-4 calls on 06-Nov-2012 Mr. Bharat has told me to come at 15: 00 hrs for delivery.

• When I reached Rohan Motors Work shop they told me that it will be delivered to you within 10-15 min. Mr. Atul & Mr. Bharat has told me that drive test already completed at their end and test drive was not offered to me, Instead they told me that you drive the vehicle for some day and if you will face any problem we will attend the problem.

• When I was looking on vehicle ( At a Glance ) I noticed that alignment of front left door is not proper . They have told me that it will take only 5-10 min for rectification and they started hammering on Hinge of door to match the alignment . Still it is not matched properly at top of door.
  • Mr. Atul has noticed that mark of paint ( may be happened during spraying time) at left corner of left glass ( inner side) is sprayed and at some places on front also. He called the Cleaner and asked him to clean it properly.

• After billing when I just left the Rohan Motors premises and travelled only 20 mtr , curiously I checked the Extra Tyre i.e. stepnie and found that it was not kept inside the car and also Jack was not bolted . Meanwhile Mr. Bharat & Mr. Atul has left the office, then I called Mr. Bharat and then he called Sunny to provide the same.

• At the same time again I noticed that alignment of steering wheel is not proper. Immediately I have shown to Mr. Sunny and he accepted his mistake and promised to rectify the same on other day. I am afraid that it may be come out from its original position or locked during driving if not fitted in alignment.

• Ultimately I left Roahn Motors premises at 19: 05 Hrs ( after spending 3 hrs time for nothing) and after travelling some distance I noticed that fitting of Indicator switch is not proper as it come to original place with little angle of rotation .

• Feeling jerk while changing the Gear.
  • Glass of left front door particularly at top is not sliding downward or upward smoothly and also making sound.
  • Feeling sound on front right ( may be of Shocker, spring, engine or any other accessories) if car moves on uneven surface or crosses the bumper.
  • Improper adjustment of clutch and break
  • Back sheet (vertical ) is not fitted properly i.e it is not inclined to rest the back comfortably.
  • There are lot of noises ( notices newly) in car.
In nut shell I want to know that who is taking care of all the things before delivery. If someone has attended test drive then why this matter has not been brought to notice to staff of Rohan Motors .Who will take responsibility of any mishappening .

It seems that your are leaving the vehicle on mercy of labour/ mechanic and no one from staff side is checking the vehicle properly prior to delivery.

Request to do examine properly in presence of competent staff of Maruti and return back to me at the earliest. .
  1. Actually I don’t know how many problem I will face in future regarding cooling of AC etc.

By doing such type of job not only vanishing the name of Rohan Motors but also Maruti Brand.

We all are aware that we can get accessories and other items of same make in the market at 50% price though we are visiting Maruti approved dealer shop just for reliability, good services and genuine work.

Please send your representative at my Office ( Plot No. 229, Udyog Vihar , Phase – 1, Gurgaon) and check all accessories and work done by you and return back the vehicle at the earliest. In the mean time may I request you to provide pick & Drop facilities from my home & office.

Also provide contact details of your senior person with Email ID so that I can share my view with them.

At once , you will feel that I am complaining about your staff but in my opinion I am bringing to your knowledge that what kind of services you are offering to your customer.

Hope you cooperate me for the above points.

Many more points I want to share which is not possible through Email.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kamlesh Chandra Jha - 9212338612