+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What should be a Profile of a Politician?

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

What should be a Profile of a Politician?

Advert.
    Hi,
    i was just figuring that what would be a profile to be elected as a President. I come up with two personalities and i was thinking which one is best.
    Companion 1: Mr.Lalu Prasad Yadav:---> An Indian Politician from Bihar .He was the Minister of Railways from 2004 to 2009 in the ruling United Progressive Alliance government and he is also the President of "Rashtriya Janta Dal" political party.
    Proffessional Qualification: He holds a degree in Bachelors of Laws/ Highest Qualification:Master in Political Science.
    Companion 2:
    Arvind Kejriwal:
    An India Social Activist working under the Banner India Against Corruption.
    1. He is a graduate from IIT Kharagpur : B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in the year 1989.
    2. He qualified the Civil Service Examination: Joined the Indian Revenue Service in 1992
    3. He resigned from the IRS as Joint Commissioner in the Income Tax Department.
    4. In 2006, he started the Public Cause Research Foundation .
    5. He also activated Right To Information Act between the poor Indian's to fight against corruption.
    6. He is also a follower of Association for India's Development a Global Impact award winning NGO.
    AWARDS:
    1.Ashoka Fellow ,Civic Engagement(2004).
    2.Satyendra k. Dubey (2005).
    3.Ramon Mansaysay Award for Emergent LeaderShip (2006).
    4. CNN-IBN,"Indian of the Year" in Public Service(2006).
    5.Distinguished Alumnus Award ,IIT kharagpur for Eminent LeaderShip(2009).
    6. Policy Change Agent of the Year ,The Economic Times Award for Corporate Excellence along with Aruna Roy(2010).
    7. NDTV Indian of the Year Award (2011).

Seema pal
    Seema pal is offline eTI Iron
    Hi anand,
    I think you have picked up a right question , as per my opinion a man like Arvind Kejriwal not only deserves a seat in Parliament he should be the President of this country. And if we a have a thousands of him, i can surely bet most of the Indian's mindset will be change . i would like to add a line to it most of the youth says," India will never change and it will remain the same leave it"

I am appreciating your view and i want that most of the youth will appreciate your view.
    thanks

Abhishek(Editor)
    Abhishek(Editor) is offline Just in!
    Hi Mr.Anand,
    I am a Editor in a leading newspaper and i appreciate your thought but i like to view a point that Minister sitting in a parliament get a huge amount of budget to serve in their responsible areas. So, how can you say that a man like Arvind Kejriwal when see such a huge amount of budget in front of him will he won't try to misuse a bit of it. In my opinion i think that a man with such amount of money in front of him will make his mindset clean.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi Abhishek,
    If he wants to earn money in a way like you are saying the why was should he resign from the post of IRS as Joint Commissioner in Income Tax Department.

+ Post a Comment HERE!