+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bloody cheater TATA DOCOMO - phone unreachable problem

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Bloody cheater TATA DOCOMO - phone unreachable problem

Advert.
    Hello friends,

I have moved from Airtel to Docomo (mob:9901088288 )recently by their offer 899 unlimted and i realised its uselesssness with in days. poor network and you will miss number of calls. I was stucked here due to 90 days restriction. To save money & Number& avoid missed calls , i have taken dual sim phone and took prepaid Airtel number. I have done the setting of call diversion, when not reachable to prepaid Airtel number and asked Docomo to change my plan to 199, which is least available with them. Still my problem is with billing now.I gave request to change on 31 Oct 2012 and till now they haven't changed the plan,due to some error in their systems.beyond this,they have charged my bill with old plan 899, which ideally should be cahrged with 199 plan. So, my dear friends, please dont get deceived by their pleasing offers. Think about pros and cons before changing to any other network. Especially, please never,ever move to Tata Docomo. This is like a mental torture.. I will post the same message in all the forums to save my friends and should be message for Docomo. Bloody cheater Docomoo...

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This is very sad to know but I have used TATA docomo from long and I am quite happy with it, they have best 3G and GPRS plans and their GPRS service is good too.

May that problem is particularly in your area only. What area you belong to ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!