+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About Shahid Kapoor-All details, his number, lifestyle, address everything..

Advert.

preethi Guest

Re: About Shahid Kapoor-All details, his number, lifestyle, address everything..

Advert.
    i need shahid contact no ? i need to speak with him once as a fan ? i am a south indian

desso Guest

Re: About Shahid Kapoor-All details, his number, lifestyle, address everything..

hae i need u and your number

ishika Guest

i want to know everything about him

plz i want shahid kapoor eamil plzzzzzzz ??? ???

shahid kapur Guest

ya iam shahid kapur here see i love my fans a lot so i dont want you all to get angry so please take my number but please dont disclose it to anyone else ok
    my new number is 8087699381 one person can just speak for 5 mins thankyou ba byeeeeeeeeeeeee

shahid kapur Guest

Re: About Shahid Kapoor-All details, mobile number

hi iam shahid kapur here , i love my fans a lot , you can call me 8087699381

krunal Guest

hi i m krunal i want contect number of shaid

7. Advert.

krunal Guest

hae i need u and your number

khatija mehmood Guest

shahid kapoor is mine i am his number 1 fan and he is all mine so will u back off him i have got his phone number email adress and etc etc and i'm neva given it 2 u so there hahahaha :P

KHATIJA MEHMOOD Guest

IF THAT IS SHAHIDN KAPOORS NUMBER THEN I NEED PROOF THIS IS YOUR NUMB-
    ER AND R U SHAHID KAPOOR 8087699381

sruthi Guest

i want to know shahid kapoors number ???

ronycat007
    ronycat007 is offline Newbie

Whats goin on??????????
    Are you m@d!!!!!!!!
    Shahid kapoor is at his place and we are what we should.
    If anyone is his real fan then just watch his films at home w/o piracy and be happpy.
    Fortunately if good time comes one of us might meet him luckily or else we should never cross our limits by getting his no. or email.
    We all are fans and not friends of Shahid Kapoor.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well said..
    Friends and Fan !

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

May be Kareena can help you, if she has not destroyed the details.....ha.ha.ha

ravi teja Guest

hello everybody shahid really rockd in chance pe dance &no body can defeat him he's just awsome................

anjali sharma Guest

i want shahid number plz i am crazzy abt you

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast