+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A girl called me brother 3 years ago and now she is in love with me!

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb A girl called me brother 3 years ago and now she is in love with me!

Advert.
    A girl not in my blood relation called me brother from 3 years ago to last year and now she is in love with me! I tried to escape but i am also in love with her! Should we proceed or not?? If yes, How??

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello,

I suggest you should respect your brother-sister's relation and try to understand what you calling love is actually the considerations and respect just as any brother and sister would have for each other. I feel, you guys are mistakenly taken it as love.
    Try to sit together and sort out the issue and make her understand its not the way she's feeling for you.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    But then what is love ?
    They are not in blood relation and both are accepting they are in love , my question is what really love is if it is not love here ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirantha View Post
    But then what is love ?
    They are not in blood relation and both are accepting they are in love , my question is what really love is if it is not love here ?
    Hi Shirantha,
    Well, its really hard to define what Love actually is? Love is when you develop emotional feelings for someone and start liking him for no reasons. When you are in love you are not confused because you are not able to define those feelings of you, and that is when you say you are in love.
    It involves respect for each other and demands responsibility. Talking in particular to this case, a relationship of brother and sister is mistakenly taken as Love
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!