+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ajmal Kasab finally sentenced Death:21 Nov 2012

Advert.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper

Ajmal Kasab finally sentenced Death:21 Nov 2012

Advert.
    Ajmal Kasab or Mohammad Ajmal Amir Kasab born on 13 July 1987 in Pakistan is finally sentence to death. Ajmal Kasab a day before his death sang in the cell," with some sad songs and bad songs". Whatever, at last a Tribute to all the im-moratal soldiers and the people who lost their life.
    Name:  airtel-new-logo-small.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  8.0 KB

Kasab reached Pune from Mumbai's Arthur Road jail to the Yerawada jail at 4.30 am on Tuesday in a secret operation. Six vehicles accompanying by special commandos took the Mumbai-Pune expressway to reach the jail.

Before Kasab could reach Pune, hectic preparations were afoot at the Yerawada jail for his execution with the jail staff preparing the rope to be used for the hanging and even doing a dummy trial. "Special trials were undertaken particularly to check if the wooden board on the gallows could sustain Kasab's weight," a source said. Jail authorities even shifted out all the convicts lodged in the high security 'anda' cell (an egg-shaped cell which is divided in two parts) to lodge Kasab till late Tuesday evening, when he had to be shifted to the special cell where convicts to be taken to the gallows are kept.

Kasab was medically examined on his arrival at the Yerawada jail around 5 am. "We evaluated his consciousness, orientation and physical fitness. He weighed 52.5 kg and his blood pressure was normal at 120/80. He was evaluated for his mental fitness too by a jail psychiatrist," the source said, adding that Kasab appeared quite normal and confidently answered all questions posed by the doctors. "There was no trace of nervousness in him," the source said.

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    Justice........................................... . Served.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi yanou.sun,
    Well said but i think it should be done a bit earlier.

yanou.sun
    well precisely why there is a big gap (highlighted by the dots (.) between Justice and served.

What can one say, there are tons of heinous criminals out on the road including the politicians with multitude of cases against them and even a hearing is a far cry let alone justice.

So to expect a sentencing of a terrorist after 4 years and spending roughly Rs. 60 crore on him ....is a big deal for such an adept and efficient judicial system.
    Even if it has the caution of the Elections looming large and around it.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi,
    Well said, it's true around 8 crore was spent on construction of a special cell in Arthur Road jail alone, while another Rs 1.5 crore was spent on building a special prison ward inside J J Hospital which was personally supervised by supervised by minister Jayant Patil and Union home minister P Chidambaram. I hope if such amount could spent on enhancing security mesures but how can i use "HOPE" since there is no hope.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    For me its out of my understanding why the hell they kept him alive, he was caught red-handed , after interrogation he must have been executed , why delay.. I don't understand at all.

7. Advert.

arvi2012
    arvi2012 is offline eTI Member
    India proved a point that they are a democratic country.....Even the most terrified terrorist too can be able to ask for justice in India.....India do lost a few crores in the process but I think they did it right........

Aarish Rizvi
    Nope, I don't think it was right..

How can you justify loss of 100s of crores of rupee to for a terrorist who was only a "Mohra" or "Pupppet", real culprits are still out and may be planning for more damage. If you read about Kasab, he was not driven by religion , he was actually here for money.. so real culprits are those who offered money to him. He was neither a professional mercenary.

yanou.sun
    Having said that, one cannot undermine the number of innocent people the so called "puppet" shot down in cold blood on the streets, at the railway station. No matter what was he driven by, he was a terrorist and he killed people and so he met his fate.

The terror oraganizations , people and a country (don't we all know already) behind such heinous acts truly deserve to be punished. Ultimately they are the reason for all the catastrophic loss of lives of innocents.

Aarish Rizvi
    I am not saying that executing him was wrong , whether puppet or not, he committed crime and hence executed. All I am saying why aren't we going proactive and take firm action to curb such menace organizer.

+ Post a Comment HERE!