+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

VEEDEE D-13: Is compatible with ZTE AC2736 (Reliance Netconnect+ broaddband EVDO/CDMA

Advert.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron

VEEDEE D-13: Is compatible with ZTE AC2736 (Reliance Netconnect+ broaddband EVDO/CDMA

Advert.
    Hi,
    My friend also buyed a new tablet VEEDEE-13 for him but he told me that he deals with a problem while surfing net, and i was just figuring it out. I was hoping that if it holds better compatibility with ZTE AC2736 (Reliance Netconnect+ broaddband EVDO/CDMA type that it will be good for him. I was please by Mr.Anand earlier a i wish if he suggest me another genius opinion to me or anyone who has information regarding this can also make their suggestions. Please, reply me as soon as possible.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi and Welcome anuj,
    Thanks for your appreciation. VEEDEE D13 worth best as per it's price it has some nice features to look upon. As far you query is concern i suggest you to visit it's official site and i hope you'll get your answer.
    Visit the link: Link

Thanks

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think it is supported because it is not network locked then it should have driver for almost all Dongle ie. USB modems.

+ Post a Comment HERE!