+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Reliance Broadband mobile Internet Connection postpaid to prepaid complain & problem

Advert.

pradeepsh_in
    pradeepsh_in is offline Just in!

Reliance Broadband mobile Internet Connection postpaid to prepaid complain & problem

Advert.
    I am submitting this complaint with my hope please read.
    Name: Pradeep Sharma
    My Data Card No: 9311197520

I am customer of reliance from last 3 years and i had never delayed to make the bill payment. But in Jan-March 2012 i was facing many issues with the datacard (no. 9311197520) connection, i have called many time to customer care but they had not given a single resolution.

So i have decided to close the connection and not made payment for a month in that time period i recieved a call from reliance (Mobile no. 9650247369) she said that sir we are giving you the discount of 1000 rupee so please make the payment of 900. I said madam i want to transfer my datacard postpaid to prepaid so what amount i need to pay she said 900 and sir you need to give a photo and a photo id proof for the same we will transfer your postpaid connection to prepaid. I said ok then a executive come to my home i have given a cheque of 900 and a photo id and a passport size photo to the excutive.

But after 6 days when i called to customer care they said we do not recieved request from payment dept. so we can't do anything i was requested so many time to open a complaint but they was not written a single complaint...but i have given a feedback to reliance (feedback id:212155331) on 23-07-2012. I also sent e-mails to reliance customer care regarding the same but but no action taken And they also terminated my connection.

Now, I am recieving abusing calls from 9654813155. thay say that we are taking legel action now you will pay 10,000+ for the same.

Proof which i have:
    - Regular followup i had taken with customer care feedback id:212155331
    - Mail which i had sent to reliance for help
    - Voice recording of that lady who commited to me for converting my connection postpaid to prepaid.
    - Voice recording of reliance customer care where i am requesting to write a complaint for this froud.
    - Why i pay 900 if i want this type of issues / or their excutive had taken the cheque or low amount.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    They can take legal action as you never made any written request to transfer this number to postpaid. Do you have any receipt or proof that you made this request ?

pradeepsh_in
    pradeepsh_in is offline Just in!
    They Can not take a legal action because i have proof in receipt but why a man came to my home in my absence and give thread to my family.... I receive unwanted call regularly..... why a man called to me from reliance and say that sir we will refund your amount and sorry for the same..... no followups..... can i take a legal action please tell me about the process.... i have many proofs that reliance is doing harassment of people. When people call to Customer are they never write a complaint for the same. please suggest to me how i can take a legal action..

Following Proof I have:

Receipt of the last payment.
    Audio Recording of Reliance Customer Care Executive... He said that i can not take your feedback/complaint
    Recording of Miss commitment a reliance Executive said that sir we will refund your amount in 15 days.
    Recording of Miss commitment a reliance Executive said that we will transfer your connection postpaid to prepaid.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    After so many days ?
    Well, you do have recording but they will ask you to prove if its actually someone from reliance and you have not made up?
    I think better you should file case in consumer forum , meet somone who knows it all, else will be late.

+ Post a Comment HERE!