High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment for Clerk- 400 Posts in Punjab:

High Court of Punjab and Haryana invites the application for the post of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, Exam Fee, work location, how to apply and other details are given below:-

NAME OF POST: Clerk.
ELIGIBILITY:

S/No

Post Name
No of Posts
Qualification
Clerk
The applicant should possess a degree ofBachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He should have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).

PAY SCALE:
Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs.3200/- Grade Pay.

LAST DATE:
19 Dec 2012.

FEE:

(i) General Category Rs.500/-
(ii) SC/ST/BC/OBC/ESM of the State of Punjab Rs.125/-
(iii) Reserved categories of the other States Rs.500/-
The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’, printed after completion of Step 1 of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only.

HOW TO APPLY:
The online registration/ filling of application forms by the applicants on will consist of two steps.

1. Registration Step I:
Applicant will get his Registration ID and Password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of Fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India).

2. Registration Step II:

Applicant to fill the remaining particulars, fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.

Importanat Dates:

Applicants can apply online from : 1.12.2012
Last date/time for Registration Step I : 19.12.2012 11:59 P.M.
Last date/time for Registration Step II : 21.12.2012 11:59 P.M.
Last date for deposit of Fee : 21.12.2012 (within Banking Hours)
Last date for editing of Application : 21.12.2012