+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Details about my True love and marriage partner

Advert.

Details about my True love and marriage partner

Advert.
    gudafternoon sir,

actually i luv someone truely.so i jus want to know is it possible for me to get marry him.kindly u can tell me my marraige location,partner name,all the deatails of my life partner..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Rupali,

This is a really interesting question you have asked. That is so innocent of you to ask. Rupali, dear we are just normal human beings with almost an equal amount of brain and same knowledge as you have. If you don't know about your life partner how can we ?? Obviously, if you have been through this forum you must have noticed we handle problems related to relationships, issues of life and general problems.

Your question doesn't fall in any of the above category. Being an individual in myself obviously I cannot tell you your partner's name, location and his bio-data.
    But yes, all I can say is, if you love someone, tell him your feelings, express your love to him without the fear of getting rejected. Just think, true love will always be valued even if its not reciprocated. Even if that guy doesn't turn out to be your husband, he will never forget the name Rupali and the girl behind it who loved him truly.

So just go for it. I wish you luck.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    And she said she loves someone and on other side she is asking name of her partner.. so she loves someone but don't want to marry him ?

nokia20
    nokia20 is offline Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    And she said she loves someone and on other side she is asking name of her partner.. so she loves someone but don't want to marry him ?
    haha Yahoo . . U caught her thr . . Poor POOP_ALI . .

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There,

Ya. Yahoo caught her right. Perhaps she is not sure whether she will get the one whom she love or there is something else written in her destiny.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!