+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggest Highway friendly bike budget Rs. 1.65 lakhs

Advert.

Xzibit21
    Xzibit21 is offline Just in!

Suggest Highway friendly bike budget Rs. 1.65 lakhs

Advert.
    hi
    I want to buy a new bike. my daily commute to my college and back home is around 52 kms . need a comfortable and safe ride . my budget is 1.65 lakhs. the choices ive round up are honda cbr 150r , cbr 250r and ktm duke 200. i've taken test ride of both the cbr's and dnt have a lot of knowledge abt the duke. i basically like the cbr 250r most bcz of its looks ,comfort etc. so help me choose a comfortable highway friendly bike . if ive missed out on any good bike within my range inform me abt that too.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    In my suggestion you can go for Karizma ZMR and other option is CBR150R. I will suggest CBR250R more firmly because it is more tourer than a sport bike. Duke is not mean for long rider.

Xzibit21
    Xzibit21 is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    In my suggestion you can go for Karizma ZMR and other option is CBR150R. I will suggest CBR250R more firmly because it is more tourer than a sport bike. Duke is not mean for long rider.
    i dont like the karizma and it has very thin tyres . most probably going for a cbr250r but will have to convince my dad a lot for it. if im successful ill get a cbr250r or else cbr150r. bt im doing all this research ahead of time . im gonna buy that bike in march 2013 when my b'day comes. duke is a very different bike and i too think that it would not be good for long rides bt ill take a test ride before making a decision.

also can a classic500 desert storm be an option for me(i jst a begineer started 3 mnths back on a cbz ). its pretty heavy, i rode it once.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I had discussion with few guys and they said that CBR250R is more tourer bike than CBR150R but thats costly.

Also if you can get then buy new Royal Enfield thunderbird 350cc or if you can manage with petrol expanses then go for TB 500, you will not regret.. its true and only tourer production bike in India and I get you won't regret your decision.

+ Post a Comment HERE!