+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is the secret of true love?

Advert.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron

What is the secret of true love?

Advert.
    Hi,
    Many questions i have seen related to love and advice, the question that i want to ask from everyone that what is the secret of true love? Answer this.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi anuj,
    The secret to true love as opposed to sexual love is to understand that it is unconditional, if you love some one or something you must love it once and all, otherwise it's conditional love. A dog can spend its life being mistreated and still welcome its master. That is true love.

True love is a gift that has to be valued and nourished. It's not something that you find one day like a beautiful seashell on a beach and put it up somewhere to be admired. True love is a part of life that has a life of its own. Value and nourish it, and it will grow and become deeper and more valuable. Find it, give it no value and forget to nourish it, and it will die. Simple as that.

The first secret to true love is knowing when you have found the love of your life, your other half, the one who is more important to you than even yourself, the one your entire being tells you is the one for you. That may happen one day when you look across a room and meet the eyes of her or him, your eyes lock and your heart jumps, and the eyes you are looking into tell you that the same is happening on the other side of that gaze. It could also happen when you are out with someone that you have dated casually for months, but never really felt much of anything for. Suddenly, one night, your heart could leap as your eyes meet or your lips touch. Knowing you have found true love might be just a quiet knowing that the person is the one for you. It happens differently for different people.

After meeting your true love, the secret to keeping the love alive is to unselfishly put the other person before yourself and communicate with that person in a positive and open manner. Many great relationships have lost their pizazz due to mistakes of one or both becoming selfish and not communicating with the other. Even those who have found their true loves have lost them because of the hurt and disappointment caused when the love of your life's actions and words say "you don't matter," "I'm for me first," and similar things.

When two people find true love and each puts the others hopes, dreams, desires, and feelings above their own and communicates in such a way as to build the other up and share their innermost thoughts, beautiful things happen! The true love that was found grows into something more beautiful than a rose, deeper than the deepest ocean, and stronger than anything imaginable. Anything less than being unselfish, putting the other before yourself, and great communication and it's tough for even true love to survive.

I hope you like it!!!

thanks

+ Post a Comment HERE!