BSNL:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. BSNL NE-I Circle, will fill up about 15(fifteen) vacancies for Mizoram SSA
[subject to variation depending on the availability of vacancies] of Telecom Technical Assistant in the IDA through an open competitive examination likely to be held in the month of
February-March 2013.

Job Post:
Telecom Technical Assistant

Qualification:
A candidate must have obtained Three Years Diploma in Engineering in any of the following disciplines:- Telecommunications Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Radio Engineering /Computer Engineering / Instrument Technology/Information Technology/M.Sc.(Electronics) from a recognised Institution/University. Candidates possessing higher qualification in the eligible stream are also allowed to appear in the Examination.

Pay Scale: Rs.13600-25420.

Age: Candidate must be between 18 and 27 years of age as on 31.12.2012 i.e. last date of receipt of
application. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. In case of
departmental candidates the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years in respect of Scheduled
Caste/ScheduledTribe/OBC candidates as per Rules. The employees of the BSNL only will be treated as
departmental employee. Ex-servicemen are eligible for relaxation in age limit as per Rule. For residents of
J&K – relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T O.M. No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 6-12-2005
pertaining to “residents of state of Jammu & Kashmir (relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to
Central Services & Posts”, Rules-1997”.

Selection: Candidates will be selected as Telecom Technical Assistant on the basis of a competitive
examination. Date and venue of the examination will be communicated to the candidates in due course.

Examination fees : Examination fee of Rs. 500.00 (Rupees five hundred) only is payable by the
applicant in the form of Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order addressed to "The Accounts Officer (Cash),
BSNL, Office of the Chief General Manager, N.E-I Telecom. Circle, Shillong-793001”. Fees once
paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other
examination or selection. SC/ST and Ex-servicemen candidates need not pay the Examination Fee.

For Further Details Follow the Link: LINK