+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why he is not giving time to me if he loves me?

Advert.

snehayami
    snehayami is offline Just in!

Unhappy Why he is not giving time to me if he loves me?

Advert.
    i m in relationship from last 8 month, we use 2 live in same city from last 6 month bt now i m shifted to other city, everything was good before when i was wid him he introduce me 2 his mom 2 as a friend n invite me many time for lunch at his place wid his mom, he say he love me n loyal to me, i do trust him, bt not sure because now being in distance i miss him a lot so i do talk 2 him frequently n msg him 2 i always try 2 be connectd 2 him, so do i expect dis frm him 2 he dnt call me ususally nr msg jst once in day we talk dat if i call, if i call him jst aftr few min he startd sayg i will talk 2 u latr i got sme1 wrk 2 do, i to tell him i dont like dis behaviour, he jst give me any excuse so dat i would stop,i dont understand his behaviour, i believe if u love some1 u any hw take time for him, so i m confuse dat do he really in love wid me or i should break up

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    You should give him some his own space. I think you are already calling him too much that he is not finding time to call you. Stop calling for few days, only make 1 call a day and that too for 5 minute and see things will good in 5-6 days.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi snehayami,
    I understand your problem it's quite similar with most of the girls and i think that most of the best moments of our lives are the ones we’ve shared with someone special. Some of the happiest memories you may have usually involves a loved one. Life is always great if you have a special someone to share it with. But then again, too much togetherness can ruin a perfect relationship too. Keeping a relationship alive needs memories and special moments. As much as it may be a couple thing, you need individual memories and special moments too. To keep a relationship fresh and exciting, you need to experience things separately and then come together. This can certainly make you relish your togetherness more.
    Infact, to have a perfect relationship with your partner, you and your partner need to understand how to give space in a relationship.

And it's my suggestion that y doing that, you can also avoid the pain of having to hear your loved one say the words that seem to ring like the death knell to your relationship, “I want my space!”. So, be cool and calm.

I hope this help's you.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi snehayami,

What you think is justified somewhere, that, when you are in love you anyhow take sometime out to talk to your lover. But certainly, sometimes a situation comes up when the other is too much busy or involved in some or the other work.

Don't take it in a negative sense but the frequency with which you want him to communicate with you might be too much demanding of his time.
    The best possible thing you can do is take sometime out at night or whenever you feel like to talk to each other and discuss the whole of present day's events. The time at night is best suited for this. Tell this to your guy and make him understand that it feels incomplete a day if you don't get to talk to him once and so he should talk to you before going to bed daily.

Lets see what happens next !!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!