+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Buying a handset more than 6 inch render discomfort?

Advert.

Kunal Raj
    Kunal Raj is offline eTI Iron

Buying a handset more than 6 inch render discomfort?

Advert.
    Hi,
    As just to buy a gadget which will be incorporated with latest technology which we also used as a mobile handset possessing a screen size more than 6 inches won't be discomforting. I just look to Karbon A30 huge screen size how anyone could manage such a huge size of smartphone to carry in her/his pockets. I think it would be bad option to buy smartphone more than 5 inches if you are willing to use it for multi-puposing.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi kunal,
    I also think it would render discomfort for sure as if one of my friend owe a smartphone which have 5 inch of display size smartphone and it depends sometimes when we free we love to play games on it and as big will be the screen as entertaining it will look. But, yeah to get it used 24 hours daily will be a quite mess.

It will be appreciable to some of the people and but yeah not for too many.

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    In my advice, 5" is tend to be little bigger , you can not operate it with single hand alone but if you have a 4 inch phone then it is comfortable and you have ease of big screen also. Anything bigger than 4" is not phone but tablet.

+ Post a Comment HERE!