+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Sufferings for good people but why no punishment for bad?

Advert.

nykw55
    nykw55 is offline Newbie

Sufferings for good people but why no punishment for bad?

Advert.
    Can anyone tell me why it happens that if someone does teases or ruins someone's life, why those people are still living a very happy and carefree life? And keep getting amused seeing the person suffering, but still they are not caught for their wrong doings. And nothing happens to them, I mean no * SHRAAP, OR BUD-DUA* effects their life, very very rare cases we see that those people do suffer but generally it doesn't happen. Why and what should the victimised people to do to live the life?. I mean these things are ongoing. and they are living harmless life, though they are totally harmful to others. Can anyone reply me that can make me think something goood about the life, and not the depressing thinkings should come over me. Everywhere or in every department or every walk of life we come across with these people. They are really horrible, and dreadful. Can any magical strategy work on them. All I know is that I can't change my luck, we have been born with this and will die with this, and others will be happy forever.
    Thanks in advance. Karan

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Sufferings for good people but why no punishment for bad?

Hi Karan.. I want to say a lot here but right now I am short in time.. but all I can say is that thinking Positive can really make many things to move in your favour.

You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

sathi
    sathi is offline eTI Member

Re: Sufferings for good people but why no punishment for bad?

Quote Originally Posted by nykw55
    Can anyone tell me why it happens that if someone does teases or ruins someone's life, why those people are still living a very happy and carefree life? And keep getting amused seeing the person suffering, but still they are not caught for their wrong doings. And nothing happens to them, I mean no * SHRAAP, OR BUD-DUA* effects their life, very very rare cases we see that those people do suffer but generally it doesn't happen. Why and what should the victimised people to do to live the life?. I mean these things are ongoing. and they are living harmless life, though they are totally harmful to others. Can anyone reply me that can make me think something goood about the life, and not the depressing thinkings should come over me. Everywhere or in every department or every walk of life we come across with these people. They are really horrible, and dreadful. Can any magical strategy work on them. All I know is that I can't change my luck, we have been born with this and will die with this, and others will be happy forever.
    Thanks in advance. Karan
    Yeah, Its not easy to change Luck... But its possible to change your approach towards life...

You should start re-thinking about the hidden goods and positive aspects which in recent times may appear as harmful and negative.. this will help you to have better understanding of life. How and what we make of our lives, mostly depends on how and what we think of Life...
    [img width=375 height=115]http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/480/480800zsl927r1px.jpg[/img]

+ Post a Comment HERE!