Hi,

My name is *** and i am 39 year old single women and work in Banglore in a reputed software firm. I was staying with my husband in US, he was also a software engineer and we both were having fun in our marriage life. Earlier, i also supposed to stay in US where we got to know each other better, from there our relationship started and went up for approx 6 years and after that we decided to get married. After 2 years, I came back to India and my husband used to stay there only. Perhaps, our marriage is not yet registered in India. But after my marriage in 2012 i came to know my husband has extra marital affair. When i got it heard i just left him, though i mentally decided i would never go there to confront him nor do i talk to him infact i am living without legal separation and divorce from him. My in laws are staying with me. They dont want to be in touch with their son too.

Since, I feel very lonely out here so i was wondering to adopt a child but the problem by which i was dealing was that i didn't know that am i eligible for child adaptation in India without my husband wish. I dont wish to give him divorce ,thinking that he may come back to me after few years. I don't wish to go back abroad and also remarriage.

As per as i know legal adaptation from regd agency will not give child to a married women without husband.

Please suggest me about the legal possibilities for adaptations.

I will be thankful from the bottom of my heart if anyone praise my wish.

thank you,