Hello,

I have a query hope it work out here. My wife has a daughter from her 1st marriage. She was living in a very big mess , her first husband used to beat her everyday and make unreasonable abuses so finally she decided to take a divorce. The divorce was mutual and rights on child were restored to mother, no maintenance is awarded. This happened 7 yrs back and now she got married to a nice men and that's me and now we have one baby boy from our marriage. I have assumed full responsibility of the step-daughter ( though i prefer calling her my daughter. She is 14yrs old and She my life i love her alot. Her school records contains my name. But her birth certificate does not contain her name that carried on in school and has her biological father name.We did not want the child to know that i am her stepfather.She considers me as her own father fully. Now I wanted to take passports for both the kids as a prospect of going abroad. I wanted the passport to have my name and not the biological one. Kindly suggest the process for this.

Will be waiting for some expert advice, i will be thankful to you all and will appreciate some expert comment on this.

thankyou,