Lenovo, one of the biggest giant in multinational computer hardware and IT industry has launched the successor to company’s earlier launched K860 smartphone in the Chinese market yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lenovo-K860i.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	1635

The Lenovo K860i will sports 5-inch 720p IPS display. From the Sources, we came to know that this device will runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System powered with 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos processor and 2 GB RAM. Specification in terms of it's Photography, Lenovo K860i comes with both rear as well secondary camera, the rear camera offered at 8 MEGAPIXEL and the secondary camera at 2 MEGAPIXEL. Not much information has been disclosed yet.

In terms of Storage, this device will incorporates 16 GB of internal storage and it can be expandable using micro SD. Highlighting towards it's power, Lenovo K860i comes with 2250 mAh battery which claims to deliver an average talktime hours as per battery standards.

Software updates don't factor into the picture either, as both devices will continue to run Android 4.0 ICS out of box.

No word on pricing or availability of the new K860i yet, although it will most likely hit Chinese markets first. However, Lenovo has made an announcement in just the Chinese market as of now, but as the K860 was launched even in the Indian and Philippines market, this successor model too can make any entry anytime later.

For more Information, keep updated.