Hi,
Me and my wife belong to Christian community and we are married and now it's 21 years passed to our marriage. Still our marriage was going well and we were living happily, briefing more about my marriage i do have 2 daughters both are 20yr/16yrs old. My elder daughter is a student of engineering and she is currently reading in the 3rd year of engg and the younger one is the life of our house and she is now studying in a junior college. From, the last past year i am jobless and financially not sound well though everybody still have some complications but still managing my family and daughters education from my savings. Now, I can't even imagine that My wife gave me shock by approaching a lawyer for divorce on the ground of cruely as she wants to live independently and live only with my daughters and wants to enjoy life and my two lovely daughters are brain washed by my wife and they are supporting her. She wants to settle this mutually which i don't agree neither i wanted divorce at this age of my life. I am having medical problem because of diabetes and high BP and my wife doesnt want to take care of me. When i as working she and my children were happy and now they are asking for my house and the saving which i have. Now, what should i do is that what marriage means from the past 21 years i haven't give a single pain throughout my life and that's what i got paid.