+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to apply Passport for a minor girl-passport denied husband name issue?

Advert.

EmHq
    EmHq is offline Just in!

How to apply Passport for a minor girl-passport denied husband name issue?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I have a daughter which as per the rules for applying passport falls under minor category. She is the only daughter from my first marriage. I have taken full custody for the child. No maintenance / alimony was given to me. I have remarried since. I am applying for a passport for my daughter. My passport is endorsed with my second husband's name. However my daughter has been denied a passport.
    Some of the valuable information which i would like to share with everyone is:

1. Her BC has her name with her biological father's name .

2. Her school records have her new name- changed after my divorce for security reasons- she takes my name as surname. Affidavit and Gazzette notification available for the change of name.

3. The passport was applied with my second husband's name as - Name of father.

Now the query's which were emerging in my mind were:

• Why can't she get a passport with my second husband's name as - Name of father?
    • Can she leave the Name of father column blank is there is no legal guardianship order from court?
    • After 18 years of age, will she be asked for legal guardianship order from court ?
    • 4. After 18 years of age, Can she apply for passport with my second husband's name as - Name of father?

Please, I want to clearify it urgently if anyone with some of the most valuable information would be beneficial.

SKM0
    SKM0 is offline Just in!
    You can't input anything other than the biological parents.
    For other requirements, refer the risannexus Annexures/Affidavits : User Assistance | Passport Seva

PS.
    Declaration of Parent/Guardian for Minor Passports (one parent not given consent) (Annexure "G")
    Declaration of Parent/Guardian for Minor Passports (Annexure "H")
    Standard Affidavit (Annexure "I")

+ Post a Comment HERE!