Hello to everyone,
I am really in trouble and feeling to kill someone for that, i do take interest as investing some of money in Stock market. Though, it was going right but somehow one of my stock broker on last friday has told me that , I have got the loss of Rs.5.5Lack. I am not understanding the fact, How I have got this much of loss without any security. Is it count as my fault or my stock broker who is responsible for that. Ok, to make my problem more clear and understandable listed below are some points.

Kindly focus on below mentioned points.

1) I had deposited Rs.1,00,000/- to Broker.

2) I was holding 5 lot of NTPC in future.

3) If share price got down, why broker was holding the share, he did'nt sold out the share when my margine money was over.

4) He was holding my share till it has made a loss of Rs.6.5 lack, then he has deducted my deposited money and asking for rest of the money.

5) He has deposited one of security cheque in my account which has been bounced and I have got the letter of his layer stated that they will take action.

I would request you all to Kindly help me out, What action he can take against me, and what action i can take against him "without margin money why he has given me the margin of Rs.6Lac". It's a huge amount of money i think and if anyone has to pay such amount his mind would be shaken up. So, i personally appreciate truthful response.

thankyou,