+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I love girl but she dosnt' repond to me

Advert.

SUHAIL SHAIKH
    SUHAIL SHAIKH is offline Just in!

Post I love girl but she dosnt' repond to me

Advert.
    I am inn love with a girl but she does not respond to me after i look or smile even we love a lot

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi SUHAIL SHAIKH,

This is a really sweet and short problem I have ever come across. Friend, it happens, when we come across a person who is good looking, beautiful, charming, good to talk to... we tend to fall for him/her. But you see, for a relationship to happen, its really required for a party to involve into it with same intensity as the other. And for a relationship to build on, its really required for you to know each other well. To know each other well, you need to be good buddies. And to be good buddies, you need to initiate a friendly talk with the other. So, in a nut-shell, if the other person is not smiling or talking to you or doesn't look at you, take your first step to reach out to her and start a communication.

Also, here you have mentioned that the person in question is also in love with you which is something I cannot digest right now because if she loves you, she should have responded to you when you looked at her or when you smiled at her. So, definitely may be you got the wrong indications or may be you interpreted them wrong. But nevermind, if you genuinely love her, try to start a communication with her. Slowly and steady things will develop. Love is a very natural feeling and takes time to mature. If she loves you, your feelings will be reciprocated well.

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!