+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New improved eTI

Advert.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

New improved eTI

Advert.
    Dear members,

From long, it was planned to improve visual appearance of eTI as much changed visually on eTI from a good period of time, though from time to time we do some changes, improvement at eTI but this time we moved ahead and have made it more modern. Hopefully new appearance of eTI is useful as well as pleasing. We are thankful to all community members who are supporting eTI from long and making it a beautiful and helping place.

Thank you!
    Admin
    eTI community

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi,
    These changes are looking good, I like it. Color changes in the front is looking very nice, catchy and powered with a new feel.
    I hope to see lot's of changes further.

thankyou,

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi,
    i also liked it. It's looking good and we appreciate all the members of eTI for such hard work.

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    That is very nice changes, its now easy on eyes and looks more appealing.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Good hai ji.... changes should happen.

I would suggest we can come up with festive backgrounds and images on the forum. Like its the festive time going on, we have just passed with christmas...and new year is upcoming. We can make changes to website's theme and design them according to the festival season..... like what happens with the Google which introduces some or the other thing on every speacial occasion or festival in its home page...!!!! Isn't it ???
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!