+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bramhin girl of in love with guy of Madi samaj Boy-marriage problem

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Bramhin girl of in love with guy of Madi samaj Boy-marriage problem

Advert.
    Hi,

Im 23year old. Im in love with one guy since 5 years. we both have government gob. The main problem is i m Bramhin girl & he belongs to Madi samaj. 15 days ago my parents(girls) came to know about our love, they are quite against for us because of caste only. they directly told that it is not possible for us to arrange just because of caste gap & as i m an elder at my home & i hve two younger sisters so i cant decide what to do????. no one is in support in my family. i dont want to leave our love. my parents are seariously searching a match for me. his parents are ready but they want a guarntee from my side that i m going to marry him or not. They(boys parents) are ready to arrenge the marriege. he is thinking of me alot we cant live without each other. we both are decided to convince our parents and get married but they were not accepted. we tried our level best but, they are not convincing. We both never thought of run and marry. we are not ready to against our parents and at the same time we never stop thinking of each other. we both are in damn love. please suggest what step to take and how to live together with our parents.......

Unregistered Guest

Post continued

Why there is much problem with bramhin girl or guy. why they cant easily do the love marriege ot Inter caste Love marriege????????
    Why they compromise their life just only for old rules.

I m an Bramhin girl of 23 yr. In love with guy of Madi samaj. His family knows me & even they like me, my parents also like my guy but just only due to the caste discrimination they are not ready for our marriege. we both are well settelled. we know each other from last 5 years. I cant live without him but my parents dont support they always stop at the point that if we arrange your marriege we must face problem in case of your younger sister. plz tell me what to do? Plz help us...............

+ Post a Comment HERE!