+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to save property in divorce case?

Advert.

Nudd
    Nudd is offline Newbie

How to save property in divorce case?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I want to file a divorce against my wife. Our marriage is 2 years old and during this period she has never tried to co-operate with me in any way. I have already discussed this with her and my parents but to of less use.

Now, I am tired of this behaviour of her's to me and i finally think that is should get a divorce. I own a flat in Mumbai which I bought before our marriage. Does she has any right to claim her share in it during divorce case ? How can I save my property from her ?

If anyone know or have information regarding my query then please let me know as soon as possible and do explain that what other aspects I need to take care of ?

thankyou,

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    Yea, she does have right on your property, infact if she is not self-dependent or not a working woman you may have to give her alimony for whole life including your property. Generally in such cases women settle for divorce in leu of costly thing like property or money.You are going to have a hard time ahead.

+ Post a Comment HERE!