+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Haryanvi girl and he is 22 years old Assamese guy-Love marriage issue

Advert.

roeminee
    roeminee is offline Just in!

Haryanvi girl and he is 22 years old Assamese guy-Love marriage issue

Advert.
    I am 23 years old Haryanvi gurl and he is 22 years old Assamese guy. We are in relationship since last 4 years. We met in college and have completed our graduation in 2011. He is preparing for PSUs these days. So it will probabaly take 1 or 1 n half year for us to get stabilized career. My parents are searching a Haryanvi Jaat guy for me. And I haven't told them about my relationship n that i want to marry the guy I am in love with. I don know how to disclose this, as they are totally against to inter-caste marriage. I am very friendly with my mom but am scared my words will scatter her down. She is familiar with my BF n thinks that hes just my fren that's it. My Bf's family don have any problem with it. But he also haven't disclose anything about our relationship to his parents yet because we are planning to get stable career first and then get married. Also we don't think this is our age of getting involve in marriage..I mean, Come on..!! we are just 22-23...that's it..!!

Please tell me how to stop my parents from searching a guy for me?? How should I make them convince for this inter-caste marriage?? Guys I need your help seriously..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There,

Well basically what you think is right and very practical somewhere. You guys are still not settled in your career and it will definitely take sometime for you to have a foot hold in life and manage things on your own.

My honest advice to you would be to wait a little more for the right time to come. Wait for the point when it would be exactly right for you to hit hard on your marriage issue with your relationship. Till then all you need to do is delay your marriage proposals or speak in clarity to your parents stating that right now you are not ready to get married and want to move further with your career and hence they should stop searching matches for you.

After a definite time period of a year or two when you feel you guys are settled somewhat well to be able to take care of each other, you can break the news to your family. Then, put everything seriously and in detail so as to give them an idea how dedicated and determined you both are for each other.

Meanwhile, keep introducing your boyfriend ( as friend, ofcourse ) in your family more often so that your parents know there is a relationship building between both of you. You can also invite him to family get-togethers or celebrations, lunch/dinner and introduce both the parties. Talk about him in your house more frequently so that when you break the news, your parents and members are not in a state of shock.

Rest caste and age issues will be handled when they will erupt. So relax for sometime and enjoy your love...!!!

All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!