+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Croma, a Tata enterprise retaile store, not briefing fully about a LED TV

Advert.

SHETTAR SP
    SHETTAR SP is offline Just in!

Croma, a Tata enterprise retaile store, not briefing fully about a LED TV

Advert.
    I purchased a LED smart TV of Samsung from Croma, Aundh, PUNE on 19 Dec 2012. As per thr Croma practice, we would have got TV on 21(within 48 hrs) Dec 2012. But the Unit was delivered on 23 DEc 2012. The piece was not sealed and Internet was not functional. I refused to sign for the receipt and said Internet connectivity has to be shown. Croma said that it is not its duty and Samsung will look into. Samsung its technician on 25 DEc 2012. This gentleman said Samsung's internet device may be faulty. He would come back. On 27 Dec 2012 visited and showed the connectivity of internet after ten trials. I DID WRITE THIS ON JOB CARD. On 02 Jan another technician said the YV has limited features and it is not compatible with many computer peripherals. Croma has not briefed you. It is not mistake of Samsung. Croma has sold you the unit without telling negative aspects of the smart TV.

Now, I want to knock at the consumer court saying that I have been misguided by croma and Croma has sold me a unit without highlighting its negative and "limited" to very very limited usage of internet.

I demand Croma to refund my money or replace TV with internet by another TV of same or more cost, but without internet as Samsung technicians claim that it has limited usage. Even on croma site, nothing is mentioned on not being compatible with other peripherals.

Is there some one to help me please?

SHETTAR SP
    Retired Associtae Professor & HoD, Mathematics Department
    National Defence Academy, Pune

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Mr. Shettar, I don't think it makes anything strong against Chroma store or either Samsung, it is because when you are buying something online then its your moral duty to first get information about it and then make decision, it is not practical for store to give every minute detail about product.

Rather if you want, you can tell us what kind of problem you are facing in technical section, rather I strongly feel that it is fault of Samsung and its technician for not giving you desired information.

You may explain your problem here in tech section:
    Network and Security-eTI

+ Post a Comment HERE!