+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Activation of new Sim card - please activate sim card

Advert.

shridhar
    shridhar is offline Just in!

Activation of new Sim card - please activate sim card

Advert.
    I have applied for new sim card three days ago. Till today the sim card has not been activated.So please help and activate the sim card early.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    As per the new procedure of the Telecommunication sector, it takes a week max to get new sim card activated, because I have to suffer due to it a lot, my new sim card was not activated till a week or more than a week until I finally surrendered it for not getting activated back to the person from whom I have purchased it, but luckily it got activated the other day after I submitted it back.
    The verification process is now required to be passed in order to get the sim card activated, if the verification department does not feel satisfied upon the interaction for verification they may not activate your simcard for the use.
    I hope you get your sim card activated soon.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    He has not even mentioned what card he is using ... because now companies like idea says they will get your card activated in 24hours ie. you will receive verification call very soon.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    He has not even mentioned what card he is using ... because now companies like idea says they will get your card activated in 24hours ie. you will receive verification call very soon.
    Every company today has a 2-3 day verification process be it a Idea or Vodafone or Reliance any, and the other thing I want to put light to is it is not they who will call you for verification rather its you who has to call a verification number and get your simcard verified as soon as your sim card connects to the network.

+ Post a Comment HERE!