+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindu girl from middle class family love muslim boy...need advice to convence parents

Advert.

Monalis
    Monalis is offline Just in!

Hindu girl from middle class family love muslim boy...need advice to convence parents

Advert.
    Hi, I am 27yr old girl living abroad. I am in relation with Muslim 27 yr old boy for 4yrs. I am handicap, my one leg is amputated from knee. We love each other so much and now my parents asking me to marry boy from our community. My mother is blood pressure patient and I am afraid to tell my parents that i love a boy who is Muslim. I want help with how to say it to my parents and convince them. I love my parents so much and i don't want to lose them. My boyfriend is saying, if i give my parents his name as hindu they will ask for his family background and all. I am ready to lie to my parents but need help with an idea. We are planing to live away from our family after marriage. Can someone provide me solution for my problem?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Monalis,

See convincing parents is one of the most difficult task to accomplish in any love relationship. All through your life they have helped you grow up, become independent, rise and shine, so definitely it gets bit difficult to leave them or even think about it.

I suggest you should go by what is true and let them know the reality. Make them understand you have someone in your life who can take care of you more than any other individual without even making you feel low about any physical challenges you have.

I am sure, they will understand your word..!!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Monalis
    [QUOTE=Pulkit;45773]Hi Monalis,
    I am afraid to say anything now previously I though it will be easy but now moms got high BP and I cant give her more stress. I was thinking for any mean i can hide his religion and get merry and after marriage they cant separate us. It sound childish and filmy but how about I tell him Hindu name and say he is orphan and.. I don't know what to do? I want to be good daughter and good lover too. I am sure if I say he can take care of me more anyone can they will say any other boy from our community can do that for me. I tired to tell them that any boy will merry just for visa, and I been avoiding marriage till now. What about people in society, one day my parent can understand me but people in society will not spare my parent and let them be in society peacefully.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................\
    please some one give me one solution that help me stay good daughter and keep my love. I don't want to ruin my parents society image. When fell in love never thought of this situation, I felt so secure with him, thought we both will take care of it. But now its out of our reach. He cant think of one solution neither i do. I will go crazy if i keep thinking 24hrs. Please help

marcd
    marcd is offline Newbie
    Definitely finding someone like your boy is not easy, why not you ask your boy to convert to Hindu religion, may be temporary or simply for the sake of religion and you. I hope that way you wil have strong position and you will not lie either.

Monalis
    Thank you, Marcd
    I asked him, he is ready to do that too. He thinks that my parent will think if he can leave his religion than how faithful he will be with me. I there two sides of everything we plan. There is a big fear in my heart that I will lose my parent and brother. I think we just going to have to leave on time and up to god. We will see what is our destiny has decided for us.
    Thank for all the response.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Everything has its negative and positive aspects.
    I think you should tell your parents about him and when they object about his religion, tell them he is ready to convert for you. What else you can demand from this boy then?

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!