+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to convince a girl and her parents for intercaste marriage?

Advert.

heart break kid
    heart break kid is offline Just in!

How to convince a girl and her parents for intercaste marriage?

Advert.
    Hi....me and my girlfriend are of same age and are working together. We both are in love and want to marry each other. I have already informed my parents and family members about the girl. My family members have no objection with our marriage. But the problem is from girl's side she is very much sure about the fact that her parents will not allow her to marry a guy with other caste. Also she has this fear that her parents will have to face embarrassment and they will not accept us if we get married against their wish. I am very much sure that if not now but once we get married we will convince them and make them realize that we have taken the right decision. Right now girl’s parents are bringing proposals for her marriage and we do not have much time with us. I want you all to post your views and comments on what needs to be done in such situation as soon as possible.

Thank You...

marcd
    marcd is offline Newbie
    Since your family is ready, why you are wasting time, why girl is makeing pre-assumptions that her family will reject. Ask your girl to properly introduce you to your family, atleast as friend and then finally tell truth so that when they are used to you, they will not find hard to accept you, atleast for better future of their daughter.

Unregistered Guest

Hi,I want my love to be with me,kindly suggest

HI,Am in love with a girl since 4 years,and even she is in love with me,we both care for each other very much,but the she a Christain and am an hindu,now her parents have fixed marriage with an other guy,1 day i tried speaking to them,but i was not able to put my complete effort to speak with her parents as i was tensed.,from same day they started fixing up the marriage with the same guy,and its moving on now.,and its like even she had to agree due to the pressure from her home,but even now she cares n love me,and am not able to leave n forget her,i want her care and love very badly,am not able to think life without her.,and she also started speaking to that guy bcoz of pressure from her home.,i dont know what i should do now to get her into my life,if i get her in my life i will take care of her very well..,

Plz let know how can i get her,i want her love n care.,

+ Post a Comment HERE!