+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which bike to buy from Bullet Thunderbird Pulsar 220 and 200 ?

Advert.

imcool
    imcool is offline Just in!

Which bike to buy from Bullet Thunderbird Pulsar 220 and 200 ?

Advert.
    hi ,,

my name is cool ..

and i am planning to buy a new bike aqnd my budget is 1 lakh rupees .

i am confused between two bikes:-

Bullet THUNDERBIRD..

and Pulsar 220 ..

my view for buying thunderbird is the RELIABILITY i.e. it is a heavy use fro long time , fully made up of metal.. its tank m, silencer and engine wont get rusted like other companies

and also i am thinking about pulsar 200 coz of its bhp is more than thunderbird but i am not sure about its engine reliability and tank and silencer..

please suggest me on this..

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: seniors plz Help me wrt buying a new bike

You haven't consider r15, which is at present most advanced bike being made in India. Thought its not most powerful but its good one, it is first Indian bike with Liquid cooled engine.. it means you can cruise longer distances at high speeds than any other Indian bike.

But as you said, you need something reliable and durable then R15 do not stand anywhere near as its pretty new and hence no solid instances of its durability can be found in near future.

But looking at your own considerations.. Bullet thunderbird and Pulsar 220, both are totally different bikes.. Thunderbird is a cruiser while pulsar is sporty .. Moreover they totally differ each other in many respect.

I suggest you that first you decide that do you need sporty bike or something of other genre ?

While thunderbird is time tested and every one knows its pros and cons.. on other side Pulsar is not bad as there are no serious complains yet from any pulsar 200cc and 220cc owner, overall they all are happy and satisfied.

imcool
    imcool is offline Just in!

Re: Which bike to buy from Bullet Thunderbird Pulsar 220 and 200 ?

i can go for any from these 2 of bikes ,

but only thing I want that the bike shouldn't ask for PARTS REPLACEMENT after 3 years like fuel tank, silencer, and engine

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Which bike to buy from Bullet Thunderbird Pulsar 220 and 200 ?

Well there will be part replacements in both bikes but only minor one.. like sprockets, clutch plates etc.. ie. those are heavily used but no other major stuff.

But make sure you take good care of bike by proper service at right time .. otherwise no bike can stand 3 years without major work on engine..

+ Post a Comment HERE!