+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

BSNL Sim verification failed for newly purchased SIM

Advert.

nurul
    nurul is offline Just in!

BSNL Sim verification failed for newly purchased SIM

Advert.
    I have purchased one new BSNL 3G SIM on 7th Jan 2013, but the same not yet verified by BSNL authority. I have contacted so many with customer care at No. 1503, but every time I have been directed to contact with 1507 for SIM verification. I am also trying to contact with 1507 since last one week but I failed make contact with them. Please give any other number of BSNL 3G customer care for verification of my new SIM card. Thanks ///

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I think you should wait a little because now TRAI has changed guidelines for activating new sim connection. Have you received any phone call from BSNL verification department yet ?

nurul
    nurul is offline Just in!

Response

Sir,
    No call received from BSNL authority for verification. However, i have made call 3 to 4 times with customer number 1503. They have assured that someone call me, but all vein till now. I want to port my new SIM from BSNL to Airtel due lack of service by BSNL authority. Plase suggest me.

marcd
    marcd is offline Newbie
    Hi.. bsnl guys are lame and they don't understand professionalism. Just visit main customer care center in your area and see what they can do but I suggest you to wait. I recently purchased new vodafone SIM, it took them 10 days to give me call for verification.

+ Post a Comment HERE!