+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Khatron Ke Khiladi controversy-show with many errors and impartial-Fear Factor

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Khatron Ke Khiladi controversy-show with many errors and impartial-Fear Factor

Advert.
    As now the Finale of the Season is already concluded and many people watched this show regularly, I saw many shortcoming in this show and above all I find its result controversial. Every episode had some errors. I do not remember all as that time I never thought to share them online but now I am sharing.

First of all, many stunts were not properly tested, what I feel that they thought the stunt is going to be exciting and hard but turned out to be easiest for participants. On the other hands, those stunts which the stunt co-ordinator thought will be easier, came surprisingly hard and hard because there were some minor thing which were overlooked while designing stuts.

For example.. stunt in swimming pool where they had to pick some glow sticks.. but was a total failure as half of the contestant did not know how to swim. No one was able to go par first obstacle.

Then in this second last stunt where Aditi failed miserably to cross even first hurdle. I think they should have atleast looked about abilities of participants and must have given equal opportunity.

Then come to the final stunt, clearly when Akshay said that Urvashi now have to face 30secs penalty, they had no idea that stunt is going to be over in less than 10 secs, for them they thought it will take time in many minutes.. so again a not well drafted stunt.

I remember another stunt where participants had to climb helicopter from jet ski via net.. It was total partiality for Yana Gupta as they disqualified her for a rule which they made after stunt was finished, i.e. who stayed long on NET. Moreover, it was a poorly drafted stunt as for first attempt, helicopter was going too fast and made it impossible for first participants to reach it. Later on they reactified but was a partiality as the first participants did not get helped but later got benefitted.

I hope many people will with agree with me, please give your views and instances of errors in the show.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Khatron Ke Khiladi controversy-show with many errors and impartial-Fear Factor

It looks you have a great watch on this show but most of the people don't know about that.
    if all you have said is right then this is total failure on the part of organisers.
    kamal

cool.aquarian
    cool.aquarian is offline Newbie

Re: Khatron Ke Khiladi controversy-show with many errors and impartial-Fear Factor

I agree with you on most points.
    Two things in the show which I didn't like at all were how Yana Gupta had to leave(she was literally cheated), and also the final stunt (which ended within 10 secs, was not a really great one to decide winner in a cut-throat competition going on since 4 weeks).
    I also felt there was slight partiality from Akshay Kumar as he wanted to give more than a fair chance to Aditi and Pooja in the stunts as compared to other younger girls.

My favourites in the show were Urvashi and Yana. Two girls with very distinct nature. One would babble all the time, other was silent and calm all the time, but both did their stunts splendidly.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Absolutely, there were many flaws in the show and mostly in the stunt but Askhay was really a good host. But I disagree about partiality of Akshay and favour to Aditi and Pooja, he was good to all, may be both were senior so he may have encouraged them as mostly older people are not energetic as compared to younger ones.

I also think that they should have given some workout sessions to those celebrity before starting this season as I found that none of them was physically fit, it could have made show more interesting.

Hi Kammy,
    This was quite famous here. I am fron north India.. are you from south ?

AMITTYAGI1
    AMITTYAGI1 is offline Newbie

You are Right There.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

any idea whn is season of Khatron ke Khiladi going to start?
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

7. Advert.

ravenmccloud
    ravenmccloud is offline Newbie

yeah

+ Post a Comment HERE!