+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love with Saali- What to Do?

Advert.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron

Love with Saali- What to Do?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I am in love with my saali eversince i saw her. Actually when i went to see my wife she was also sitting and dress up like wow!!! but due to my parents pressure i forcefully married to her sister. Saali looks awesome and shared all her feeling with me and i love to hear her. But now it's too long to say her that i love her a lot. Please suggest me what to do??

Thanks in advance.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Anuj9045,

Its really hard for you to tackle with this situation but the sooner you accept the reality, better it will be for you. The reality is what you already know. You are now married to someone and its not good to hurt her and engage to her younger sister. Doing this will drag you three into many difficulties. Definitely, its not easy for you to switch over from your wife to your sister-in-law.

So, my honest advice to you would be go with the flow and understand this is something not justified. You have a wife, soon you will be having a family and thinking of anything like breaking your marriage and again getting into a matrimonial alliance with your sister-in-law will put everybody in trouble. So avoid it and also explain it to your sister-in-law that things like this is not possible.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!