+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

God Tussi Great Ho Review- Salman Khan & Priyanka Chopra

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

God Tussi Great Ho Review- Salman Khan & Priyanka Chopra

Advert.
    Movie Review of God Tussi Great Ho !

Before saying anything about the movie I watched, I wanted to say that I never wished to see this movie. I hate to know that Indian Cinema is in huge lack in ideas. Every second film is so called inspired from foreign movies. When I first saw trailer of the movie "God Tussi Great Ho", it was real horrible experience to imagine that now we will have a movie which is sort of 100% from an English flick.. Bruce Almighty, by now a large part of crowed must have seen Bruce Almighty then why Rumi Jaffery is going for it ?

Anyways, that was all before going for the movie. I entered theater with no expectation and had feeling as if I am going to watch a movie which I have already seen. So, looking at story, its almost similar to Bruce Almighty, a person who is angry at God for making his life so miserable but interestingly God comes to him and give him challenge to be in his place. Salman is being given power of God and he now enjoys them for a while but then realizes that its too easy being a normal human than God.

There are many things in the movie which are noticeable. I was missing Salman and Sohail together after movie Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya. Sohail Khan was good and I appreciated it. As expected, movie was pretty predictable but it offers more laughter than its original counterpart. But the humour is not consistent, at few points it manages to give you smile but overall nothing to boast about it.

One thing I want to mention specially is that Salman must understand that the style he has developed or the he thinks is his style looks so awkward. It looks like that he is overreacting all the time and it ruins even well written and well executed scenes. I feel he must be natural rather than showing his extra energetic acts.

Amitabh as God was really a good choice. He did not let down it any point. Anupam kher did good justification with his role and I feel now Rajpal Yadav appears repetitive. Others were fine and not major issue about any including Priyanaka.

One more thing I wish to mention here is the use of special effects. Its not efficient and I guess could make movie real fun to watch if they had used special effect more wisely and of higher standards.

Musicwise, none of the song of GTGH was impressive. Even I found songs pretty disturbing element. Rumi Jaffery tried good to make it but overall nothing impressive but OK timepass.

Not really poor movie but an average movie.
    Again 2.5/5

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: God Tussi Great Ho Review- Salman Khan & Priyanka Chopra

80% copy of bruce almighty.
    i'll give it 2 stars
    kamal

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

IT takes the charisma of Salman Khan to make this film work, but only in places. The actor's comic timing and his spontaneity does create some magic intermittently, but, by and large, it's the loose script and the hurried directorial approach that lets him down.

A desi version of Bruce Almighty , the film does borrow heavily from the Jim Carrey venture as it traces the desperate attempts of harried TV anchor, Salman Khan to shed his 'loser' tag and counter the ill-luck that seems to follow him everywhere. Despite being talented, he loses his job, he fails to cement his relationship with his girlfriend (Priyanka Chopra), has an angry father (Anupam Kher) raving at his failures permanently and a plain Jane sister who desperately needs to get married. In such a dismal scenario, he has just one favourite punching bag: God, whom he blames for all his ills. Naturally, God (Amitabh Bachchan) strikes back and hauls him up to the moon where he abdicates his responsibility and asks the eternal whiner to run the show for ten days. Only so he may stop whining.

Okay, so the job's back, the rival's (Sohel Khan) demolished, the girlfriend's swinging in his arms again, the father's speechless, the sister's got a make-over and life's a ball. Until the chaos begins....The film has a tedious second half; the music is lacklustre; Priyanka Chopra is a mere prop; Sohel Khan's funny. Meant mostly for Salman buffs.

haney
    haney is offline eTI Member

I agree with you dear ....

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Yes Your right

see more Details

+ Post a Comment HERE!