+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is better Love or Arrange marriage?

Advert.

Kunal Raj
    Kunal Raj is offline eTI Iron

What is better Love or Arrange marriage?

Advert.
    Many people i heard saying until and unless you are not in love with your partner then how can you marry her, and some of them say after getting married you fall in love with that person. However, in both the sides we fall for love, but didn't know which love would be more true and last long.
    In love marriage, most of the people quote it like it does not last very long whereas for arrange marriage people say it last for long.

Confused help!!! Suggestions please.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Kunal Raj,

Nice question to put up to but I consider it invalid here because this is a debatable topic and not your personal worry. We are here on this forum to help people out on matters os relationship and not to discuss and debate on such " no-conclusion " topics.

But since you asked it, here is what I personally opine.

Be it love before marriage or after, all that matters is there should be love. Love is something indefinite, unique, unexplainatory in its own sense. For any love relationship to last long, its actually requires inputs from both the parties involved. Respect, understanding, freedom, space, committment, trust, honesty, sacrifice and desire to be with someone is all mandatory aspects for any love relationship to develop and last long. Anything missing out of it will definitely crash your relationship down.
    Be it love at first sight, love out of dating, online love, love through friendship or love after marriage, everything stated above is a must for it to last long. So even if its love before marriage or after marriage, for it to grow and "last long", you need to exercise the above principles in your life with your partner.

Moreover, loving someone and to be loved by someone is not at all in your hands. So if you thinking you will fall in love not untill you are married, let me tell you, there is nothing in your hands. When you are ought to fall in love, it will knock your door automatically, someday.

But yes, don't force yourself to love someone, don't die to have a girlfriend. Love is something designed to happen naturally and if you'll force yourself into it, you surely have it hard on your face.

So enjoy life and wait for love to come your way. Don't get confused or think too much about how to love or how to last it long..... just love and things will be fine. For rest, we are here !!!
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!