+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to get Entry in Khatron Ke Khiladi show?When its next season starts?

Advert.

aashishsweet
    aashishsweet is offline Just in!

Advert.
    I want to ask when will be khatron ke khiladi's next season and how to get entry to it ???

I will be very thankfull ....

Manas Malhotra Guest

Re: How to get Entry in Khatron Ke Khiladi show?When its next season starts?

Its very easy to get entry only u must do hard work to become Actor/Model/or any celeberity . My friend this all events are planned/constructed to earn money. Nowdays there is no palce for a common man..pls mind it.

raju kumar Guest

regarding entry in khatron ke khiladi

hello i m raju kumar .my age is 21 & i want to participate in kkk not only i want to participate but i want to show whole world how stunt should be do without fear and i want to win kkk so how can i participate sir?????

ujjwal Guest

Thumbs up i want to join kkk nxt season

hello i m ujjwal .my age is 22 & i want to participate in kkk not only. i want to participate but i want to show whole world how stunt should be do without fear and i want to win kkk so how can i participate sir?????

gurpreetjumb Bobby Guest

Thumbs up want to play

hi i am Gurpreet singh.i want to play bcoz i think i have capability to win.mob-9915803228.

nishika_surana
    nishika_surana is offline Just in!
    hi i nisha surana i want to participate in next season of kkk how can i participate ...plz let me knew

7. Advert.

dr,najmul huda khan Guest

hello sir, i am najmul huda khan my age 25, i want to participate in next season of kkk, bcoz i think i have capability to win. how can be participate.

Sallu Guest
    Hi Najmul khan

Sir the next season of KKK is scheduled to begin in May this year and as far as participation in that show is concerned i will suggest you to keep a eye on official website of KKK and Colors TV

sia kumari
    sia kumari is offline Just in!

Question entry in K3

hello sir, i am jyoti my age 21, i want to participate in next season of K3, bcoz i think i have capability to win.how can be participate...

Satish Singh
    Satish Singh is offline Just in!
    hello sir, i am satish singh my age 29, i want to participate in next season of kkk, bcoz i think i have capability to win. how can be participate

RAJOO7
    RAJOO7 is offline Just in!
    Sir, I am SAURABH RAJ .I have enough power to do any stunt.plz give me a chance 2 participate
    give me one chanse i do my best

mohd omair
    mohd omair is offline Just in!
    Hello,my name is mohd omair ,I m from Hyderabad,age 22.. I want to join kkk because I can do stunts at any cost.n I have guts to accept any challenge n complete the challenge at any cost. So I request the whole team of kkk specially my Guru (Rohit) sir plz give me a chance to prove my self.... N I won't give up till the end at any cost...I can fight alone ..never give up....so please please give me a chance...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Khatron Ke Khiladi is not a reality show for general public like India's got talent or singing competition, there is no provision of general public enty. Please don't waste your time trying to get into the show.

Savera......

BK NAYAK27
    BK NAYAK27 is offline Just in!

Thumbs up I want participate in next season of Khatron Ke Khiladi

Hello Sir

My self B Kishore nayak I'm self employ and my Age 34, I'm from Hyderabad Telangana, I love Risky works , with out Risk Nobody cant reach there goal, and this type of game I want to participate khatron ke khiladi in next season , There is any possibility for common man or not , Or only for Celebrity can get this offers,

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi BK Nayak27,

You are welcome at eTI forums.. as I have mentioned earlier, it is only for celebrities and that too decided by show organizers. I am now very curious that who is spreading these rumours that any one can participate in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Savera View Post
    Khatron Ke Khiladi is not a reality show for general public like India's got talent or singing competition, there is no provision of general public enty. Please don't waste your time trying to get into the show.

Savera......

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast