+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to get unlock PUK Code for Idea SIM?

Advert.

Kunal Raj
    Kunal Raj is offline eTI Iron

How to get unlock PUK Code for Idea SIM?

Advert.
    Hi,
    I was just trying to fix the security setting of my mobile as it has been dubbed with some private information and my brother use to finger a lot in my mobile. But as soon i was setting up the security code i didn't know somehow my sim got lock and now it is displaying the PUK code locks. What to do didn't able to make calls Help Please suggest.

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunal Raj View Post
    Hi,
    I was just trying to fix the security setting of my mobile as it has been dubbed with some private information and my brother use to finger a lot in my mobile. But as soon i was setting up the security code i didn't know somehow my sim got lock and now it is displaying the PUK code locks. What to do didn't able to make calls Help Please suggest.
    Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC321594 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

kavitkarsel
    kavitkarsel is offline Just in!

Red face hi friends

solution for getting puk code for idea sim from other sim(reliance cdma/gsm/airtel/vodafone...)

1.cal to idea cuatomer care

2.press 9 from ur mobile to contact to customer care executive

3.asks for ur mobile number
    (10 digits)

4.asks for ur sim owner details

5.gives u 8 digit puk code and pin number

hope this would help u guys.....

i want to retrive my puk code my no. is Number REMOVED my email id is ID REMOVED plz hlp

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    i want to retrive my puk code my no. is Number REMOVED my email id is ID REMOVED plz hlp
    You don't have to provide personal details here, we have removed those for you. To get your PUK number, simply dial 198 from any IDEA mobile and give them SIM number or details they asked, they should be able to provide you PUK number.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

ideacellular
    ideacellular is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Dear Customer,

We request you to call 12345 to contact our customer care helpline to get the PUK code as it requires validation of your details. You can also visit our website, Prepaid & Postpaid 3G Mobile Phone and Data Card Services | Idea Cellular.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Care, Idea Cellular

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!