+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Members-Participants of Bigg Boss 2 - Season 2 House Contestants- Show

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Members-Participants of Bigg Boss 2 - Season 2 House Contestants- Show

Advert.
    Today as the season 2 of Bigg Boss started. Its participants were finally open to us. This time Bigg Boss is having little more variety as compared to its Season one. Here is the list of its contestants. Though almost all faces were known to me but there few I never heard before. This time we have Shilpa Shetty as Host of Big Boss Show .. Season two.

Here is the list of participants on the basis of their entry in the show. I have included pictures of all participants / contestants. Still if there is any error then let me know about it. I will reactify it as soon as possible :

Ketki Dave – The Arra-ra-ra fame, there is hardly anyone who don't know about her. Got famous from the serial "Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu this". She also worked in various movies.
    Zulfi Sayed
    Model, actor Zulfi Sayeed. He acted lead role in Tajmahal movie in 2005. Worked on various advertisement. Saw his name among top 100 handsome men of India list.

Monika Bedi
    An actress but now more famous because of her involvement with Abu Salem. She worked in Tamil movies also. She performed an item number of the first episode of Bigg Boss 2 and said that it was her first performance after 8 years.

Raja Chaudhari
    You may don't know about this guy but if you recall then you will remember that he is husband of Shweta Tiwari (Kasauti Zindagi Ki). There was whole lot of drama regarding Shweta and Raja Chaudhari for a reality show and was in news for sometimes

Rakhi Tandon
    The Hum Paanch Sweety, I remember this show she was most naughty but seedhi saadhi girl in that show. Still remember her as Sweety. Unfortunately, she disappeared from the TV after that serial. Now looks aged but still good to see her back.

Rahul Mahajan
    He is not a celebrity but son of a famous politician ie. Promod Mahajan. He was kinda interesting to watch, was trying to speak pure Hindi. Was calling swimming pool as Taran Talaab but I guess right word is "Taran Taal" . Anyways, lately Mahajan family had few bad front with them and its the reason they called him in the show. It was also pointed out by Shilpa Shetty.

Sambhavna Seth
    Heard her name for first time. But later found that she is an item girl seen in 36 China Town Movie. Rest we will know more about her soon as she is now part of Bigg Boss 2.

Ehsaan Qureshi
    Every one knows him, Ehsaan Qureshi, he even did commerical ads. Famous for his unique poetic style comedy. Came to limelight after participating "Indian Laughter Challenge 1" . It will be really good to see him here.

Aleena Wadia
    Tell us who is she as I don't know her. 21 years old girl.

Payal Rohatgi
    A not so famous actress, she started with modeling in various commercial ads and later on found doing music vidoes. She did not get very good movies but she had worked big movies like 36 china Town and many recent flicks. It was also in news that Rahul Mahajan got divorced because her. So gonna be interesting.

Debojit Saha
    If you watch singing shows, then you know him. He is from bengali, contestant and winner of television show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2005. May be a nice addition.

Ashutosh Kaushik
    MTV Roadies 5.0 winner. I don't know much about him as was never a fan of Roadies but he is experienced guy I guess as roadies was something similar ie. a reality show where all your life is on mercy of organizers till the show is on.

Sanjay Nirupam
    He is a politician belongs to Congress Party. I guess a nice addition as it just make Bigg-Boss 2 more diversified. From all his talk on first show of Bigg Boss2, it seems he is in here to polish his political career.
    Jade Goody
    British actor and business woman.Came in limelight when made racial comment against Shilpa Shetty in Big brother. Its her third Big brother type of show. Looking into her behaviour and attitude, it looks as if she is mentally retarded. Indians are generally far more active. Lets see how things gonna be here with her.

5riti
    5riti is offline Just in!

Re: Members-Participants of Bigg Boss 2 - Season 2 House Contestants- Show

Jade Goody is a businesswoman not an actor.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Re: Members-Participants of Bigg Boss 2 - Season 2 House Contestants- Show

5riti, thank you pointed out. Although she is businesswoman, I heard she had some acting assignments too. I have edited my post.

+ Post a Comment HERE!